Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OMG! PHILLIES WIN WORLD SERIES!


AP


YA GOTTA BELIEVE! Tug McGraw, threw winning pitch of 1980 World Series, RIP, Tug

Well yeah, 1980 and 2008 ... something karmic there.

My throat hurts from screaming, right in my own living room.

My hand hurts (my good arm) from high-fiving my husband.

My windows are rattling from fireworks and car horns and people whooping outside in the streets in joy.

We're going out there now to join the spontaneous block party that's just started.

There are better things than this, but right now, it feels as good as it gets.



PS I'd like to feel this good on November 4.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

worried that you havent posted in quite a while, i hope everything is ok?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home